Reviews for "Wither"

That was amazing...

Just the sheer amount of effort and time you must have put into that just amazes me.

The only thing I will say is that, with drawing, people are always judging your artwork, and in many cases the entire flash will only look as good as the weakest drawing. Originality managed to make up for some of the less spectacular (still good, but just not astounding) drawings, and this might be something to look out for next time - a drawn flash won't be as innovative next time, and so you really are going to have to pull some amazing shit out the bag to top this one.

Good luck with that, though,

i-am-bored-13.

Awesome, methinks.

That was pretty cool. I haven't seen an animation like that for a while (that was good). So I give you a 9 for it being really cool, the only bad thing was the choppiness and lack of pre-loader, but hey, nobody is perfect. Give us more.

SOOO COOL

THIS WAS THE COOLEST THING THAT I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.
SOO AWESOME PLEASE MAKE MORE FLASH LIKE THIS.

What got you to do this?

That must have taken a lot of time and patience. It's like what cartoons and animations used to been before the hi-tech, advanced tools and computers were created.

Hah, nice

When people say "A for effort", it's usually mildly demeaning. In this case, it's quite complimentary and (obviously) well deserved.

The paper medium added an interesting aspect to this animation, though it uses the same concept as and animation. I would probably refer to this style as a glorified flip-book, and still extremely enjoyable to watch.

Unfortunately the animation itself, and the meaning as well, were overshadowed by the novelty of the paper. The core concept and fun visuals were still enjoyable, though, and I don't think it's lacking in terms of story.

This was a refreshing treat, and thank you for putting in the time. Good job.