For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Forest Maze"

Well done....

I must say the piano/xylophone duo is quiet fitted well... you did an outstanding job on this.

niftyhero responds:

thanks!!! we thought so too. and it turned out pretty good right? it was kinda hard to stay on beat with eachother =P

Awesome.

That is about the best remix I've ever heard on Newgrounds. I'm wondering what program you used to get the orchestrated effect. What is it called? Was it free? If not, how much? Err... Too many questions. Anyways, nice work, chum. ^_^!

niftyhero responds:

on this song i didn't use a software. but my friend and I transferred our recording onto ACID 4.0 Pro. that's about the only software we used. glad u like it!

dude

hey thats hella sick ...fuckin...love nintendo...old school..you should get drunk tonite

niftyhero responds:

i think i'm a little too late to get drunk the night you posted this, but possibly "tonight" as in the night i responded. haha... thanks for reviewing!

can't get enough of it

I love this tune, much better than the game version even. Always makes me feel beter when i'm mad, so catchy. Wish it was longer. this song is underrated, in my opinion, more people should hear it.

niftyhero responds:

thanks a bunch! it's a catchy song and i'm glad u like this version.

Ahhh finally

I've had the melody of this song stuck in my head for such a long time and it's such a great relief to finally actually hear it.
You and your friend performed wonderfully as a duet and deserve much praise. Congrats.

niftyhero responds:

thanks dude... yup i love this melody. its one of the catchiest songs i've heard in videogames