For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Forest Maze"

Piano? You?

I could belive this was played on a piano. It's that good! Keep it up!

Nice!

Wow! This is really good! You're really good on the piano.

Beautiful

Loved it. You are a good pianist.

I love this song and I love the game so...When the two combine I love this song so much I just...Wanna punch a baby! YOU BETTER HOPE i AM NOT IN A NURSERY WHEN I HEAR YOUR SONG!

niftyhero responds:

uh oh. i won't be held responsible for these actions.

make sure to listen to this song in a secluded area. maybe the shower? make sure there are no babies present. i would hate to see this happen...

OMFG!!

OMFG!!! THAT SOUND GREAT!! They should put that on a VG soundtrack and sell that mess!! The Clasic sound was more that I could bear!

niftyhero responds:

haha yeah! when they make a new mario RPG, resurrect this old song and use my verion for theie soundtrack. haha good idea!

thanks for the review!