Reviews for "Super Mario RPG: Forest Maze"

Very nice

I have the original song on my MP3 player. I really like what you and your friend have done with this song.

~Applause~

cool

I have never played super mario RPG but I can tell why its so good because of the music like this song. Also this song is stuck in my head :P

Awsome!!!

If I played this song on my piano I wouldn't of been able to record it this good! This is great!!! Mario RPG forever!!! Geno is my favorite charcter and you picked a good song to show him off...

nice

that was a really good. you are really good at playing piano

omg....

F U! U RUINED THE SONG I LOVED :( i would probbly feel better if u did NOT use piano.. and xylaphone however u spell it... DO NOT DO IT AGAIN! (tho ima give it good overall tho for effort)