Reviews for "A Child's Game"

Fuzzy

Awww, only makes me think of something cute and fuzzy, I'm guessing that's something like what you were going for. This is the kind of track I'd love to hear in the back of a children's movie like Toy Story, filled with hope and joy.

The instruments are amazing, and the composition is as close to perfect as I can imagine them being. You show some really good dynamics in the intro with a great buildup to the track, only thing I can complain about is probably that it's short, and not a loop. As a loop it could be used in oh-so-many games in the puzzle category.

I listened to this multiple times. I think that says enough.

Review Request Club

Oh God, Cute and Amazing!

I love this song so much! It has such a childish feel to it that can be imagined in a children's game or possibly something cartoony like ROSE Online. It highlights an imagination at work. Pick up your trusty wooden swords, kids. We've got ourselves an adventure!

Tomppaah responds:

Count me IN on that adventure! :) Thank you very much!

Agreeing with the fine man below me, ...

I can see this in a fantasy oriented video game, or accompanying a scene of innocence, playfulness, too, perhaps, in a movie. The atmosphere it gives across is charming. It certainly gave a delightful poke to my spirits! Great job on this one.

Tomppaah responds:

Thanks for your kind words! I'm really glad you liked it :)

Yay!!

it make me feel happy

beautifully done

you really caught the invocation of the adventurous and imaginative spirit of the child in this piece. it really also does give me the sense that if we all become more open minded, like children are at such a young age, then there would be a HELL of a lot less intolerence on this planet. i always loved the idea of keeping your inner child alive and this piece promotes this beautifully. please keep up the good work and i will be anticipatingly awating your next pieces to come. thank you because i was looking for music like this because i really respect the open-mindedness of children so really, thank you.