Reviews for "DeadBaby VG Dressup"

I cant do snake!

I totally agree with the others, the windows too small! Its hard to know what your doing and some small pieces are hard to find. Im sorry m8 maybe you could take our opinions for a next game?

Great.

That was the best dress up I've ever played, love the characters and the costumes. Great work! :)

Cute idea but needs work

Well you had an interesting idea but this game has too many problems to make it a good one.
First as someone mentioned before, the clutter. Too many items were put in too small of a space in no particular order, which made the game frustrating at times. I also noticed a few of the pieces weren't drawn to fit the character right, you could see bits of his arm or leg poking out from behind. Also for some pieces it was hard to know what went where. Especially the sword, and with the small hit boxes you put for it to "snap" into place, it made the game really tedious at times. Also while some clothes went into the matching categories, some(such as Links outfit) was just one piece, which caused some confusion. Finally the intro music was... painful to the ears.
All in all an interesting idea that was fun for a moment, but the problems ultimately won out.

Millions of choices!!! (exaggeration)

I liked the game and how there were soo many custumizable choices. It is one of the best dress ups ive played. The time mode is great but all the cloths over lap making them kinda hard to find but the outfit ends up looking good.

great art but

the window needs to be big enough to see it all/
as it is , there is just too much clutter to fully apreciate this game in my opinion.
and trying a timed game and having to find pieces that are fricking hiding under 10 other things and then not be able to sort them is a close the window find another game kinda thing.