Reviews for "Bomboozle"

good

it was a good concept, i liked it, it could've used a level play or something like that, just matching stuff for a while gets boring.

Megadev responds:

I'll definitely include levels if I get to do a sequel, thanks for the suggestion!

Not bad!

I found this game had an interesting twist on classic block breaking games. Pretty fun...but a tad too familiar. Nice work though. can't wait to see more from you.

Not Bad

Nice Concept. Interesting Music.

While this is the worst of the series it's still really cool. I like how unique it is to kill the blobs, the music is good, the art design is good, and the backgrounds are nice a colorful. However, this isn't as addictive as 2 or 3, and they have better music, and art design. This is my least favorite of the series, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game at all, but 2 and 3 are much more addictive and a lot better than this.

Nice

So this was a fun and fresh looking game you have here, I love the vibrant colors you have in this game and the machanics of the game are nice very tricky and lots to remember but overall this was a fun game you have here so nice job on the game here.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
A fun and vibrant game no changes needed.

~X~