Reviews for "Bomboozle"

Hot damn!

This game has loads of potential and is pretty damn well made. Amazing graphics and nice music. What more can be said?

o.O

nice idea but the music and the gur at the right side get annoying with time... mute? kill the sucka?

Megadev responds:

You can turn off the music in the options menu, but the guy can't be turned off I'm afraid!

weird squid guy is cool

i loved bejeweled (many a happy hour spent procrastinating) and this kinda reminded me of that, but with just enough difference to make it interesting...i spent a good while avoiding doing actual work and i enjoyed it a good deal. i like that weird squid guy with the pencil to the left too...truly bizzare!

a neat twist on a classic. great job!

lol

I liked this game it was intresting funny and overall a great game.

Very nice =]

It was entertaining! Although I've seen quite a few games like this, it was still unique. The cute colors/graphics/sounds added it to, but my favorite part was how you drew with a pencil
I like these kinds of games where you match pieces together, and the style of this one really added to it and made it stick out in my mind!
Overall, nicely done! Thanks for creating this game <3