Reviews for "Bomboozle"

Funtastic

Due to contary beliefs of the people below, this game does indeed work with firefox. it gave me and my GF HOURS of compition xD hella fun man. keep up the good work :)

don't listen to the guy below me

i'm using firefox and it works fine. but i agree, the fact that you can't do chains is annoying.

Good

Well that drawing pen thing just makes the whole game different.
wow i'd like to imagine it on NDS.

TWiMC

Kinda a lame puzzle game, to be honest. Same as a hundred others except in this one you have to draw the matches with your mouse. I honestly prefer the other clones and their capacity to build chains.

But don't take me seriously, I'm not really a puzzle gamer to begin with, and this game is very visually and audibly appealing. Very nice work.

Anyway, for whatever reason your game doesn't work on firefox. Just on IE. I don't know how that works but you gotta admit it's kinda annoying.
You should probably make a note of that in your author comments seeing as a lot of people seem to be scoring you low because they're trying to play it on firefox and are getting stuck at the logo with the start game buttons and etc. never coming up.

Good game.

THIS GAME WILL NOT WORK IN FIREFOX.
Firefox users with the IE Tab Plugin can use that.

This game was rather addictive, great job with it.