Reviews for "Bomboozle"

lots of fun

this is a great game to kill time with, but i have just a few pointers.

an options menu on the pause screen would be nice. if i start getting bord of the music while playing a round, i have to start the game over to get to the options.

hints come to fast, maybe have an option to turn hints off.

maybe change the board at intervals, like levels, to keep the game just a little more interesting.

and finally, like Hamster-at-Dawn says, id like to see a highscores table. it would give players a greater sense of accomplishment. more than just the personal highscore on the side.

overall tho its a fun game and ill continue to play it even if you dont make any updates.

Just plain fun!

I usually hate this sort of game but this was great fun, I loved making huge chains and getting loads of points. However, I would have liked to see a high scores table even if it's just a local one because otherwise there's not a lot of point to it.

(falled in sleep)

The idea is good but there nothing special about it it just the same thing again and again and again there will come other creaturs but that all it's getting boring.

It's fun.

Well... it is.

But, I don't like the whole cute look. And it got boring after a while. I also thought it gave hints to fast, and it wasn't particularly original. However, it was very peaceful, and had background music, and I guess I'm just not into the whole cute thing.

Nothing out of the ordinary

It DOES work with Firefox, and IE, and Opera. For me anyway.

Its not very original; and there are better games out there similar to this, but its not a boring game. The graphics in game are good though.

Mediocre.