Reviews for "Bomboozle"

good

it was a good concept, i liked it, it could've used a level play or something like that, just matching stuff for a while gets boring.

Megadev responds:

I'll definitely include levels if I get to do a sequel, thanks for the suggestion!

simple and relaxing

the simplicity and being this isnt a tough game i had some fun with it i got to about 2205960 points on infinite before i ran out of combinations

boring...

not good effort though :))

Nice little game

Like you said, it's like one of those match 3 games. The drawing part didn't affect gameplay in anyway other than not being able to get those little blocks sticking out of the line. The bomb gave it a little flair, other than that, there wasn't a big difference.

Sweet game!

very relaxing, and kinda challenging, but not too hard.