Reviews for "Bomboozle"

good

i liked it. plain and simple. pretty much a kids game but still very entertaining to the eyes. very simple objective.

A fun, solid game!

This game has a lot to offer, was well made, decent music, and was entertaining. While is has everything that a game needs to offer, it didn't wow me at all. I found it getting a little repetitive, despite the addition of new colors to the puzzle. Perhaps an addition special effect aside from the bombs and the rainbows? This game left me happy yet at the same time wanting something more.

it's alright

it's cool but it's the samething over and over again since it is a puzzle game

good

it was a good game, well i liked it... however i do think that it would be much better, and have alot more point to it if there was a high scores table... so that might be something to look into. the sound was good and the general game play was good but i do think you could have made it a little more difficult than it already is... beside that is is a good game well done :)

Megadev responds:

Thanks for your comments. :-) I've actually been trying to upload a version with a highscore table, but Newgrounds doesn't seem to update it for some reason. I'll try again today, as the highscore table obviously makes the game more fun!

cool man