Reviews for "Bomboozle"

errors

Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error.
at ProgressBar$iinit()
at Bomboozle$iinit()
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at AddOption/optionClicked()
---
so what?

Megadev responds:

I think MochiAds were having server issues earlier, so that might explain why it didn't work - the mp3 gets streamed after the game has loaded. Sorry about that. :-S

its lacking, but im not sure what

there is somthing missing for this game, it lacks the spark that makes it a great game. It also lacks instructions for the game modes, timed and infinite are obvious, wtf is skull mode?

Megadev responds:

Sorry about that - the only difference is skull mode is that a skull gets dropped in if you make a line of 3. Skulls can still be chained, but generally they're a bit of a nuisance!

Reminds me of Bejeweled

There's no epic, insane concept, full of impossible ideas. It's exactly a game which fits in flash. You often see wannabe-epic games, and they are filled with bugs, start lagging insanely, and simply don't fit within the "flash gaming"-limits.

I've got other games which'll keep me bound to the computer screen for hours, they take up 8gb on my hard-disk as well.

This game however is just a simple mini-game. It's, as far as I know of, bug-free, lag-free, and it's very sophisticated. It looks a bit like Bejeweled and games alike, but it has it's own unique touch to it.

You used flash for what's it, in my opinion, supposed to be used for. Thumbs up!

I think I might have been a bit unclear, but I can't find a way of explaining myself better than this, I hope you understood what I meant.

It's a good, solid game. And I wish to see more of you.

Megadev responds:

Thanks for the positive comments - Bomboozle was my first Flash project and I've learnt a huge amount from doing it. A lot of the time I was wrestling with the programming side of things, so the final game is missing a few minor things that I would have liked to have added, but it wasn't to be. I'm currently working on two more games though, and armed with my experience from making Bomboozle I'm hoping to come up with something a bit different next time. :-) Thanks for playing, and I hope you enjoy whatever I do next!

nth much

its jus so so. the music is okay. sound is okay. it lacks instructions.................. lol.

I DONT REALLY LIKE GAMES LIKE THIS BUT...

I CHOULD SEE THIS GAME IN AN ASIAN ARCADE WITH A LOT OF FANS