Reviews for "Bomboozle"

UH... UH...

It leaves me speachless, but not exactly in a good way. you should try making games that are more closly related to 1rst person shooters/ adventure. if ur going to do platform games, they HAVE to be humerous.

Megadev responds:

Sorry mate, I don't know what I was thinking...:-S

meh

GETS WAY TOTTALY BORING SOO SOO QUICKLY LIKE YA!

s'accolla!

Si ma dopo un po' si accolla... 4/5 7/10

weird squid guy is cool

i loved bejeweled (many a happy hour spent procrastinating) and this kinda reminded me of that, but with just enough difference to make it interesting...i spent a good while avoiding doing actual work and i enjoyed it a good deal. i like that weird squid guy with the pencil to the left too...truly bizzare!

a neat twist on a classic. great job!

Not bad!

I found this game had an interesting twist on classic block breaking games. Pretty fun...but a tad too familiar. Nice work though. can't wait to see more from you.