Reviews for "Bomboozle"

lol

I liked this game it was intresting funny and overall a great game.

Adicting

very fun a great time burner.

Great game!

In fact, this is the best time-waster i have ever seen! I played more than an hour but I didn't reach the scoreboard.

I think it would be better if more detailed instructions were to be added as I had no clue on those ones like the skull and the purple faced "ghost".

If possible, please add some more types of challenges at the start menu.
I would be happy to give 9/10 for this!

Megadev responds:

Thanks Lupenzer - I think I was a little lazy with regards to the instructions and game modes, but I'll remedy that if I ever get to make a sequel. :-) This was my first release, so I spent more time getting to grips with Flash than polishing the game to the standard I would have liked, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. At least it's getting some plays here, unlike on Kongregate. :-(

Great timewaster

This game is very addictive, so it is an great timewaster. :)

Great Game to chill with.

Reminds of the classic SNES game Wario's Woods (or something like that) where you play as Toad and you have to carry and drop little critters. Brings back great memories.

Anyways, I think this game is great, maybe a little clarification on the instructions regarding skulls and play modes would've nice.

Keep up the great work!