Reviews for "Bomboozle"

Nice

So this was a fun and fresh looking game you have here, I love the vibrant colors you have in this game and the machanics of the game are nice very tricky and lots to remember but overall this was a fun game you have here so nice job on the game here.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
A fun and vibrant game no changes needed.

~X~

I liked this, but it wasn't great. I mean, it was just the same thing over and over. I've been playing tons of "Candy Crush" lately. That's more fun. The animation was fine. It was just a bit too simple.

Still, it was fun. We should have timewasters like this. I like the title. I can't seem to activate the bombs. The music was pretty good too.

I love this game! Thank you so much for it! It's so good to just unload from the day with some cheap port and Bomboozle! Thanks so much!

this is my favorite puzzle game EVER!!!! BEST GAME EVER!!! > U <

While this is the worst of the series it's still really cool. I like how unique it is to kill the blobs, the music is good, the art design is good, and the backgrounds are nice a colorful. However, this isn't as addictive as 2 or 3, and they have better music, and art design. This is my least favorite of the series, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game at all, but 2 and 3 are much more addictive and a lot better than this.