Reviews for "Spectrum Genesis"

Fun and simple

If you don't know the difference between S and A in this game, then go back to 2nd grade. It was the point behind the entire game.

S bounces along like a tumbling effect on solid ground, while A acts like a hinge when it reaches an anchor point.

Great game.

You Woke up my Childhood...

Never have I felt so attached to a game in my life. The instant I opened this up I recognized the game style from spin doctor. It actually almost brought me to tears to see such a great game come back into the spotlight.
Brilliant game. And it's a great remake.
This game should inspire people to know their gaming roots!

That was amazing!

Whoa! A new brand of game! I bet you will get people copying you now.

Master of flash games: ARMOR GAMES!!!

Way to go, man! Your spectrum game is fun and addicting. Everyon come and play this game or else!

good game

very good game.....difficult and challenging but fun.....lost at lvl 15!!!