Reviews for "Spectrum Genesis"

the music is so good

the games cool too

supafly

cool game

grr...

god this is hard!

Simply Amazing

Being a HUGE fan of puzzle games, this reigns supreme in the puzzle genre in every way.

Definitely a massive spin on normal puzzle games, with insane graphics, SG is very worth 10/10 and 5/5.

I am in awe..

Its been many months since I found a game that truly tested my quick thinking skills. And this deffinatly has. I now have a game I can reccomend to my friends who want a real chalenge if they want to test their abilites. The last game that was as effective as this one was "The Impossible Game" on the app market for smart phones. This game is genius, I tip my hat to you good man.