For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 13 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3"

great songs but the game isn't working right it won't give me award points, new guitars, or unlock the next songs.

really good songs. nice ideas for the multiplier too.

In terms of being the greatest rhythm game on Newgrounds, this game is second only to its sequel. Amazing work!

best game ever

Image you buy a great big budget 3d extravaganza first person shooter that's graphically cutting edge - and imagine that whenever you get hit in the game, the graphics switch to stick figures for a second. Not only is it ugly and defeats the whole purpose of the genre, but it makes it harder to see what's going on and makes it more likely that you will be hit again, prolonging the cycle of ugliness.

That's how I felt about the music fading out whenever you hit a wrong key in this game - it disrupts your focus AND it makes it impossible to actually listen to the song.