For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3"

Now I know how much people will hate me for this, but I think this one is the best in the series. The hit detection is spot on, the soundtrack is awesome and memorable, the game itself looks awesome, and
the taking out of two modes made the expirience feel alot more balenced. The only bad thing about this game that I can say is that it is a very short game. 5/5!

~Stegosaurus

Good game. Songs could be better. Arrows could be brighter. could have the option to replace 1,2,3, and 4 with w,a,s,d.

one word: GODLY GUITAR GAME!!!!!f!f!f!gh!gf!tf!tyg!h!b !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not Ba- WEAK!!"

Love this game! wish it had brought some old favorites from number 2, but this is still very well done and worth playing