For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3"

bad songs, terrible rhythm, only infuriating, not fun.

Can't give this a good rating. Arrow keys are Terrible to use for a game like this.

Sorry but i can't rate these games high. i love guitar hero and i love game that do that right. arrow keys are not suitable for this type of game. this should only use numbers. know why? because they appear on your keyboard in a row. and then sudden;y they do use the numbers?!?! so the numbers always represent the start of a long note right? That could have been the same button as the single tap button, which should have been the number.

music is good but its easyer but the music they could have made part 4 have the sound mistake if you press the wrong thing

Harder than 4th D: