For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "GunChest Episode 01_01"

Holy Shit!

Best flash I've seen all day! Love the robot designs, comdey was quirky but fun, and the story is original. Can't wait to see Chapter 2.

Amazing!!!

Can you say...Daily Feature??? I think so!

This is awesome. The 3D cell-shade like animation is incredible. My only beef with it is I wish it had english voice actors. If you're planning on doing english dubbing in any future episodes, I'd love to help you out! I've got a demo on my userpage. If you ever plan on getting english voice actors, look to the voiceactingclub.com ! they're lots of talented voices there! :) Great job and good luck on future episodes! This is awesome!

oh my god, lusting

oh this anime is sooooooo good. It must have taken alot of time to do something like this. Very promising indeed. I look forward to many many more. God, you should work in an anime studio for this. This is exquisite work.

Yay!

I still have the 'Gunchest' preview in my favorites. I almost thought this wasn't in production any more since it had been so long.

Awesome quality and good story, can't wait to see the rest.

.....oh yeah?....

... and u got only a third place daily for this? doesnt that says something?