Reviews for "GunChest Episode 01_01"

Holy Fuck, This is Awesome

This is quite literally the best animation that I have ever seen on Newgrounds. Hell this stuff is much better than most televised animes. I'm sick of how 90% of animes have 2 frames of animation per episode, and this is certainly a welcome change. How everyone who has seen this has not voted 5 is beyond me.

That mayor robot made me smile. Robo-Mustache for the win.

I'm impressed!

Your show has a few minor and extremely stupid errors which I would like to point out. Your gunchest series is... perfect, well balanced, great voice acting english and korean. Those are all the things people don't want in a flash. Nobody came on here to see something with a plot, com'on man! Everybody wants it.
And what's the deal with all those apple seed like robots that looked like mega man. Surley you can come up with your own unique drawing style instead of.

AWSOME MAN SO AWSOME ULTIMATELY AWSOME

good starting plot, original, no cheesy drawings, choice of korean and english dubbing ( korean one had better voices ) and has the comedy in a normal anime. THIS SHOULD BE ON REAL TV

INCREDIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW this is what Newgrounds should be all about. ACTUAL FREAKIN cartoons, made by actually talented people.

Fuck what the haters say man, you are TALENTED to the 5th power, although considering the mood of the backstory of the cartoon, you may want to cut down on all the silly stuff.

Other than that, Its GOLD

MY GOD

THIS...IS...THE EPIX...TO THE INSANICUS, I especially like the korean dubbing, it's done really well.