For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "GunChest Episode 01_01"

the future

awesome

Geez people!

Stop overexaggerating on how bad the English is! Too many reviewers are dissing on the English voice acting! The English version is great! Not as good as the Korean version is terms of voice acting, but the difference between the two isn't nearly as bad as you say. If you read the reviews before watching, don't listen to anyone who tells you the English voice acting is terrible and the Korean is better. The English voice acting isn't quite as good as the Korean, but it isn't terrible. The difference in quality is very minor. So if you're an English speaker, I recommend watching in English. You won't be missing anything, and you'll be able to understand what is said.

And for the people who say it belongs on TV:

It's five minutes long. No network will put that on TV. Even if he combined episodes, there wouldn't be nearly enough for a whole season. If it were long enough to be on TV, I'd say go for it, and chances are it would be on TV, but it's not long enough for TV, so suck it up.

Awesome...

It all depends on what language you select.. The english version is crap.. sorry voice actors but, the english was horrid. I had to listen to it in KOrean which made it speculator with the superb energy you get from proper voice acting.
Seriously at first I hated this based on the horrid voice acting.
The animation is 3d so it's decent, the character designs are a bit weak but heck for the project I guess it's ok.

So Far...

So good only have watched the first episode but I agree this deserves some network coverage. Going to load ep. 2 now

Excellent.

IL is right. This stuff is awesome. If you sold this to 4KIDS TV, who have the ultimate anime-butchering staff, there would still be enough awesome left over to beat anything Japan has to offer. I'm serious. It's that good.