For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "GunChest Episode 01_01"

Good Shit

A little to long for what i was looking for...but everything was great from the story to the action to the production...good shit overall

Amazing...

Please, this was originaly made for Korea, but the acting is still great in english, so please... Don't hate something for no Real reason!

This is the best Flash Animation I have seen in a LONG time, I am amazed at your skill, and at Asain computer skill... 9/10 for awsomeness, -1 for incomplete flash (Incomplete Flash is a Flash video/game that goes good, but with either a short story, or a too qiuck ending).

awesome

that waz... AWESOME!!!

altho rather short.. and your english voice acting is great! wtf are you all babbing about, there's nothing wrong with his voice acting!! so stfu!!

3D animation is sucessful!

Very awesome the movie has alot of goodness to it, the 3D effects are brilliant as well, nice Job this series is probably the best i've seen on newgrounds so far ;)

u pronounsed anhk wrong

anhk is accually pronounced onc sry it just bothered me a bit but other than that great movie