Reviews for "Days Ahead"

I think I've said this before...

You remind me of Sharon Den Adel [Within Temptation].

Love your voice!

I share your dislike of needles, good luck! =)

Just beautiful

This song was amazing and the lyrics were so greatly composed. Your voice is just mesmerizing, you put me in a trance. I wanna hear more from you. Dont be so sad though il save you :]

collaboration

Hello, this is Tom from TMB. I wanted to let you know that we would be interested in using your vocals in one or more of our songs. If you have a studio (or any other mic) available to use. We would like to send you some lyrics as well as the basic melodies of the vocals. I will send a link that is similar to our style and also serves as a good example of the vocals we are looking for."
here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8lGIk 21-cE
the times are 2:05-3:15 for when the vocals start

Awesome...

cant get enough of this song

My, my.

Well... Hania sweetheart, this is BEAUTIFUL. Sad to hear about a health scare, but I'm glad you're feeling fine now. I just played ImpendingRiot's new game and saw your name up there so I rushed right over to give a bit of love.

I love both the lyrics and the mood of the song, and this matches the game it's seen in splendidly. I think you're still an amazing, wonderful singer and I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work.