For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Days Ahead"

honestly

just by seeing the artist is all you need to know in order to know that its a good song

Pure bliss

Got goosebumps at 00:46. Love the instruments used, your voice is fantastic, and overall, just a wonderful song. 10/10 5/5

What a fabulous voice!

I came here today looking for music for a YouTube video I'm making. This one is going directly onto my iPhone, though. I was hooked the second I heard your voice. Amazing!

and from the eye was shed a single tear.

wow, i visited here trying to find some good music , instead i found far more emotional. there's a site called kickstarter if you ever want to run donations for your stuff.

hania responds:

That's a great idea but one of the requirements of Kickstarter is that you are a US resident. I live in Australia :(

what the fuck....

you are seriously an amazing vocalist... i love your voice.... in all seriousness... this piece is amazing. i dare say i am in love with your voice...