Reviews for "Days Ahead"

My, my.

Well... Hania sweetheart, this is BEAUTIFUL. Sad to hear about a health scare, but I'm glad you're feeling fine now. I just played ImpendingRiot's new game and saw your name up there so I rushed right over to give a bit of love.

I love both the lyrics and the mood of the song, and this matches the game it's seen in splendidly. I think you're still an amazing, wonderful singer and I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work.

wow!

i keep playing this song over and over again and my ears never get tired! love it really.

Your voice puts me in a trance.

This sounds just like the band Eisley, youtube them. I love Newgrounds for song's like this. Real good stuff.

Nice Piano tempo, steady slow melody.

A hushed tone that brings out the best in the overall tune of the song.
Respect.

Damn...

This song.... T.T.It's too good.