Reviews for "Days Ahead"

Very beautiful! Heard this on Myosotis Ch1; http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /586207. <3

Beautiful :) One of the best songs i have ever heard. A sad lullaby, i just love those. And you have such a soothing and beautiful. Your song is inspiring :) I feel like righting something while listening to this song :)

Might I just ask, what's the tonation of the piano? :)

I close my eyes and imagine an 11 year old girl alone trying to survive a post-apocalyptic wasteland

Absolutely lovely! I hear and feel the emotion in this song. It almost sounds like a sad lullaby.

Why oh why do you not have a recording contract. This is utterly unique here on the grounds. Id seriously consider sending this to a label.

As for the song, I see you have felt the anvil of major depression, that you are still with us is great. I know how black shit can get.

Faved