Reviews for "Days Ahead"

You have such a beautiful voice. If it were possible to make love to a sound, it would be that of your singing. I can feel the torment in your voice without hearing a generic "poor me" vibe to it. Sincerity has taken you a long way, along with your incredible voice. I can't say I completely enjoy the music but it was nothing to sit through while you told your story of mortality and human frailty. I did like the classical instruments though.

This song meant something different to me. As a recovering addict of many substances, I'm sure you can make the connection. But it goes much deeper than that. Mental illness burdened me well before the chemicals did. And well after. I'm sure my music reflects this.

to to to epic for any word in the world just to epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this im going to use this in my post apocalyptic series on youtube coming out made me tear up a bit i love this so much keep it up

b\I love this song. You are a very talented artist. Glad to know your doing fine. XD

This makes me think of Maximum Ride. And for those of you who aren't fans of MM (shame on you), this song sounds like she's being experimented on in a lab ("how long can her mind suffer" "each day there's something more" "The bruises are reminders" "The needle's broke the surface").
Am I alone?