For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Days Ahead"

This is just Awesome...
Actually all your Songs are Awesome... xD

WOAH, this is one of the best songs I've ever heard! You have one of the best singing voices of anyone on the entire Internet! Make a big career out of this! It's just amazing how wonderfully soft your voice is. The lyrics are also wonderfully written and quite thought provoking. I hope everything works out for you in your life.

It's all the more inspirational to hear that you were inspired by something bad in your life to make this. It is all the more authentic this way. I myself have always been scared of needles. Well, not so much needles, just things that take your blood away. It's wonderful to figure out the themes. I hope you make more great things like this!

This is such a beautiful song. I love that you were inspired by a needle, I don't like needles that much either.

glad to know your all right. newgrounds would be without a considerable talent. lol. Keep up the good work.

This song is so emotionally charged. You really do have an incredible talent. This song plus Audiosurf create's a really engrossing experience. Makes me feel like I'm flying off into space on my own never to return.