Reviews for "Days Ahead"

HOLY CRAP!!!

This song is absolutely amazing!! Completely flawless and your voice is like a drug to me. You have me completely addicted to all of your works!!!!

So im looking through my account

And this was the only audio That was in my favourites I forgot what song it was, but as I'm sitting here listening I know why I did

Nice

Not bad. It's OK. Quite touching. Good lyrics.

Sad...

But still very lovely.

I like way your voice conveys emotion, it's very soothing and it's very real in the feeling. Also, the music is simplistic and very fitting and also allows room for you come through and convey the emotion yourself. The ambience and everything about the overall structure is put together very nicely. Also, the overall flow the song is just relaxing, but very impending too. Keep up the good work.

Also, glad nothing bad came up.

PS- I think I might write/produce something specifically for your voice, since I love it that much.

WTF