Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Zelda: Lttp Credits Orche"

Amazing.

This is quite amazing and brought back some memories. You really did a fantastic job with this. Keep going at it. :]

Totally going into my favorites.

Thanks :)

Loved IT!!!!

nice orchestration! This piece has really good and gentle moments. I like how you used the percussion, but it didn't overwhelm the other parts. and the chorus. All the elements are well balanced with each other. Very good job, and keep it up!!

JosephAS1 responds:

It's good to hear that thank you my friend! =)

10/10

This is beyond amazing, I seriously have no words for this. Can tell that a lot of effort was put into it. Very good job man, much respect!

JosephAS1 responds:

Wow, well thank you very much, I'm glad that you liked it :)

Wow, this gave me goosebumps!

wonderful, the sound is magic and slow at the begining, but%uFEFF very very very very amazing at the end!!!!

Beautiful, like this more than the%uFEFF ZREO version!

great job man :)

JosephAS1 responds:

Lol... what does "%uFEFF" means?

Thanks btw :)

Great Job capturing a great moment.

You did a great job at capturing the feeling you get after completing a game that you have dedicated yourself into. You really get that sense of accomplisment and the moment where you begin to remember everything you did in the game. The cut scenes and drama. Very well done. Love Rpg's with action and romance endings.

If a game had an option to unlock all soundtracks like ffx did then I would listen to this over and over.

Once again job well done and month well spent.

JosephAS1 responds:

thank you very much for the complimentdud! (: