Reviews for "Travelin' [7000]"

Yo!

I'm surprised that I'm the first to comment here. The beat is flawlessly ill. Loving the sample, that slide down the guitar frets is so sexy. And I'm loving how that slide and the fills are panned to the right ear and the rhythmic guitar panned to the left. Such a jazzy bassline. You got the perfect drum pattern to compliment the jazzy guitar and bass. Then that synth sequence you got towards the end, such a different sound but a very good addition.

I wish this beat was longer so I could write a track to it. This beat gave me some inspiration to stop being lazy and get my write and record on.

- P.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Yo thanks!! Yeah, I got bumped down by zero-bombers so I haven't really gotten that much exposure yet lol.

I dunno why, but I like to keep my beats short for some reason. It gives it sort of a beat tape feel IMO lol. Thanks for the review P.

im on fire

yowza

Respect.

You nike. Just do it.

Gorgeous Beat

Nice intro, I like the playful stops in the beat, ending sparkly-sound thing is cool an unexpected. Only downside is it could be longer, but I can't downrate it for that. A 10 beat is a 10 beat.

It makes me feel like freestyling, which is the best compliment I can give a beat.

This was spot on!!!

You are very accurate with your ideas. I can picture myself in traffic in the highway right now XD

Life is funny :)