Reviews for "Specks"

YEAH

wow that was simply awsome, pretty tragic when the girl gets shot, and yeah you have left me thinking on what happends to the kid. Great animations, sounds good be improved a bit thought.

Yeah! A story!!!

The animations and graphics could be better, but I'm happy to see something with a story! This make me want to play H-L2 the episodic version... If only I had the time and money... :(

I'm going to look at some of your other stuff...

Wow.

Thats powerful. I dont even play half life, and i could so easily tell what was going on, what the situation was. In those couple of minutes, so much is conveyed. The glasses, however simple, really serve as a great tool to show what life was, and what it has become. The relationship between the brother and sister (or possibly mother and son) is very well demonstrated. Beautiful, beautiful piece of work. 5/5.

Nice.

It seemed to be a bit short, but it was good. The pictures were very detailed, and there was good music and sound effects. I don't have much to complain about with the graphics. I would add a bit more action, but I can't really think of much else... just make it longer. And keep up the great work!

lol

lucky number sleven rip of dude but good