Reviews for "History of an Animation"

Great

I give it a 9 because i like the evolution, and the concept of your animation, i'm also a fan of stick figure, and the image per image have always been something visually beautiful.

In conclusion, a great one, that remember us that behinfd each story there's a processus "part by part"

Was Expecting More

Firstly, the execution of the movie was very original. I liked how you presented it. However, the animation itself I feel could have been better (compared to a lot of other animations here on the site). I was rather disappointed at the end, because I was expecting the animation to keep on improving, but it left me feeling rather unsatisfied. I'd like for you to do another one in the future, after you've had a bit more practice.

BEST ANI EVER!

I know you would probably of got a lot of reviews saying why stick figures? I am a huge fan of stick figures and know how frustrating it gets when you use detailed characters. Stick figures always seem to work for me, but not for everyone else. I think that the stick figure part was awesome not just because of the sticks. It flowed well and it was pretty cool.

5/5, 10/10

5/5 and a 10/10

DUDE THAT WAS GREAT ps(make another 1)

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO THIS MOVIE!

That was friggin' awesome! And the best thing is, it's educational! >:D