Reviews for "The Lost Gift Trailer"

Top notch stuff man!

Its hard to find something now a day that gets my blood pumping, and kinda excited to see it, this trailer, made me want to see this.. Good job, seriously, I can't wait.. hope that you get it done soon.. and as for my blessing dude.. YOU GOT IT!

SIC

looks freakin awsome... so whats the catch to be able to see 15 minutes of it??? cuz i want to see 15 min. of it...

badass

I am not sure what the whole story line is, but the animation clearly took a lot of time and effort. The animation was very smooth and had a very unique style I look forward to seeing the finished product as well as seeing your future projects. Keep up the good work.

Awesome (10 um feda olsun)

Her%u015Fey iyi ho%u015F da maliye bakan%u0131 Kemal Unak%u0131tan%u0131n ne i%u015Fi var o kadar karma%u015Fan%u0131n i├žinde!

Awesome video keep working

There's just no way...

I mean, I've seen some incredible things made by people with the Flash program... but this... thirty minutes long... of THIS? No way... NO one can make a movie that good...

Either you are not human... or you are using some sort of uber-Flash program... but there's no way you could make work of that quality, thirty minutes long, just on something picked up from a local hardware store.

Rating.... they should have a N/A option for flashes like this, because giving this a 10 just doesn't even give it CLOSE to enough justice.