Reviews for "The Lost Gift Trailer"

Dope

Very Well Put Together, Im Glad The Flash Movies Are Being Pushed To The Limit Nowadays..

Excellent trailer

Great trailer. You really know how to edit the animation and mix it with the music to make a very enticing preview. I agree with cannedfloatinpeanuts. If you can break it up and release it in parts on newgrounds, I'm sure we'd all love to see it. The animation looks great. I'm excited to see what happens with this flash movie. Please give us more.

What I'm talkin' 'bout.

IE: "That's what I'm.."
This is exactly the type of submission that gives me hope for newgrounds. I've lately begun returning only to find that truly childish humor and lazy animation abound. This, this is what I wanna see more of. Fantastic work Sir (I'm assuming male until otherwise stated. Gomen nasai, if that's incorrect.), I am duly looking forward to more.

BREAK IT UP!

Please I'm begging you, break it into parts and put it on newgrounds! It would be one of the biggest hits - Brilliant animation! Love sword fighting, blood and great animation combined... :D

Looks Good

Im looking forward to this, let me know when you finish it!