Reviews for "The Lost Gift Trailer"

Wow

Looks almost disney quality! Pretty amazing stuff . . . details sometimes feel not there, but otherwise everything is put together nicely. Smooth and professional, with a great soundtrack to go with it as well, love it, keep it up!

-cd-

looks pretty cool

keep on doing animation like that and youll go sumwhere

Looks good

Graet animations. I'm assuming there will be voice acting involved as well, or I would only give it a 7. At the beginning you say its too big for NG. Why don't you divide it into different parts ( part 1 part 2 etc.)

Keramazotti responds:

yes ofcourse

Oh my good god!

You sir, are a genius!
That was just awesome! Are you going to post it somewhere else, cause I'd really like to see it. Or perhaps you could cut it into pieces and post it here? Like 3 or 5 parts or something? I'm sure not only I would be very happy :)
Anyhow, you've got some amazing drawing skills.. I thought it was proffesionally made first... I'm in awe...
Keep up the good work.

Bob

...

The animation is good, and it would bring a diferent feeling to newgrounds because of what it's about so i reckon its a decent idea. :D:D:D:D