For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Lost Gift Trailer"

Looks amazing

I can't wait to see the full movie!

This is...

Very very well done 10 stars, 5 out of 5.

The clarity of the sounds were very well done...could be better, but very good nonetheless.

The animation was smooth, off at some points, but only noticable to the trained eye.

The character animation was quite something. Some things could be worked on, but really, it wasn't even noticable unless you were looking for it.

The intro...well, like you said, the Intro wasn't anything to be proud of...but you did make it, so for a trailer, it was well enough.

Really, this does leave me hanging, and I can't wait for more.

KEEP...IT...UP!

-AJ-

Excellent

Excellent animation. No hint of the story yet but it looks like this one will be well worth the wait. Looking forward to the final movie!

zuhahaha

15 dakkalik versiyonunu izlemeye geliyorum hocam
le perfecto do la ju

Looking Good

I'm liking the quality you've done...Didn't know it was possible with flash >_<

Would like to see another trailer that gives a better idea of the story but kudos for what've done so far.