Reviews for "The Lost Gift Trailer"

Looks promising!

Can't say I'm a big fan of the swords/arrows genre (personally, I blame Schwartzenegger and Counter Strike) but I know eye-candy when I see it, and let me tell ya, this flash made me a diabetic. The style is wayy-off from what's normally considered "flash" and the animation is lookin' pretty cool.

Can't wait to see the final product. AM5RBTY!

Good luck!

This is a fairly ambitious project from what I can surmise. Hopefully, though, it can be puleld off. You've got a good sense to character design and animation and it shows well here, hopefully this will be big.

twhaatt!

holy ballz

just a thought

why not realease ur movie in parts like so many other ppl do and put it on NG, looks like its gonna be bad ass

It was good but...

When making a trailer for a movie in production. Your trailer has to do a few things. The first is to showcase your talent, and this definitly does that. Secondly a release date or some sort of approximated release. If people are interested they would like to know when they should seek out your finished product. If they have to keep coming back and searching for it and too much time has gone by they'll eventually just lose interest, but if you add a tag like "Coming this Winter" they won't be discouraged if there's nothing new in the next several months. Last and most importantly is give a quick plot summary, in other words, tell us what the story is about. We don't have any idea what your movie is about, we can tell there's violence, bloodshed, samurai, and a blindfolded man (the robes he was wearing made him look like a catholic priest).