Reviews for "special effects tutorial"

sorry

You not good enough sorry, learn more about it and then do the tutorial

andy70707 responds:

Ok, in the future, I wil try and make it more profesional/advanced.

wow

before you actually want to submit a flash to the portal, learn how to use it first, and never make a tutorial again, because those werent special effects, they were basic blurs and tweens,N00B

andy70707 responds:

I do know how to use flash, and its supposed to be a beginers tutorial. Also, why do it another way when its far easier this way?

Hmm....

I'm sorry, but I don't think your good enough to teach out.

andy70707 responds:

well, waht could I improve/explain better?

Great Tutorial..

It is great for learning new stuff I just have one problem, when i pressed the bacl button on the main menu where you choose which effect, ect it crashed my browser...I don't know why It could just be my browser but if its not you probably need to fix it

Great Tut though nice job!

andy70707 responds:

Thanks. That happened to me when I was in flash. It dosent normally happen, and I dont think it the actual flash, I think its just if your CPU or RAM it near 100% and/or you keep clicking or do something which uses quite a bit of CPU or RAM it can crash.