Reviews for "Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind"

masterpiece i don't find word to describe. that' very good

Great job! You must have been thinking very CREATIVELY when you made this picture! I hope it didn't take you too much TIME to make this. I would LOVE to see more fan art of this series from you! Did you make this picture DIGITALLY? If so, then don't sit in front of your computer for too long because it isn't HEALTHY. I suppose if you don't make more fan art, then I'll just have to imagine what it would have been like in my DREAMS.

G3no responds:

thanks a bunch. the one that will imagine in his DREAMS how the show would look like in the future is ME if joe and becky do not make more episodes

nice!!!

hey look nothing

G3no responds:

still nothing

I love it! Keep up the good work!