Reviews for "Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind"

Don't.... touch meeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful fan art of one of my favorite web series! Well done!

one of my favorites too

Damn, I don't have much to say about this flawless piece, but what I can say is that it covers the episode of DHMIS that I can't decide if it's my favorite over DHMIS3.

Seriously, though. Everything is so clean and perfect and I really feel that this should be available as an official poster on Becky&Joe's site, but preferably without the dialogue bubble. It would be so much better than that totally uninteresting one they have available.

Wow, how amazing. And interesting, too. But in this digital world, what can we do?
What can we do?!
Hey, good question! Well, It's up to you! In this digital world there's over THREE things to do.
Wow, look! A piechart!

Caw!

mega kind words

digital dancing...

hey this is fun

Great job! You must have been thinking very CREATIVELY when you made this picture! I hope it didn't take you too much TIME to make this. I would LOVE to see more fan art of this series from you! Did you make this picture DIGITALLY? If so, then don't sit in front of your computer for too long because it isn't HEALTHY. I suppose if you don't make more fan art, then I'll just have to imagine what it would have been like in my DREAMS.

G3no responds:

thanks a bunch. the one that will imagine in his DREAMS how the show would look like in the future is ME if joe and becky do not make more episodes