Reviews for "Underneath"

To be honest.

To Be honest I didn't get it at all really.

wow

it was amazing.

Like non other

Nice

I quite enjoyed it, I thought the music was a good choice for a dream sequence, and the animation was slick... a little too slick with some of the figures, they didn't really fit in their enivronments too well all the time. I'm not totally sure what this has to do with co-existence, but I either way its a good movie.

Good stuff.

You can read so much into it, but the main thing for me was that everything we as humans aspire to and dream of and create is made possible because of our hands.
Aposable thumbs for all!!
Music suited, the animation was slick, was a good watch. Cheers for this.

Meh

Dont get me wrong it looked awsome, but it had no story, the music put me to sleep, and it was just random shit all the way through.

What has it got to do with whats underneath?

"polished crap" is what I would use to summarize the movie