Reviews for "Underneath"

nice.

To begin with i though it was pretty mediocre, untill i saw that everyithing was done with a mouse, which makes it twice as good. also the choice of music was awesome. well done!

its artsy

i like things like this on newgrounds its shows how creative some people can be full marks all round

Cool.

I didn't really undersrand it at first, but I still enjoyed the animation and music, good work, keep it up.

Oh shit.

OKay, so... Oh shit

This was intensly crack head, i'm trippin cuz i smoked earlier. Nice video, nice animation. The song was good, too.

Nicely done

I thought it was very nice but I don't quite understand it. I'm not sure if it's supposed to show how powerful the human hand can and has been throughout history, I dunno =S