Reviews for "Underneath"

That was awesome

Besides the really cool storyline and animation i absolutely loved the song. That is my favorite song and for someone to finally have a animation using it makes me really happy. I give it an 11/10

Very Original

I love it, we take our thumbs for granted, honestly. Without them I would have a hard time typing this up I'm sure. I like that you used grey, black and white for the main coloring whereas the hand was colored, which emphasizes the point of its presence blatantly and honestly. I like the shaky animation.

just a tip

try to make the animation more fluid by using a bit more fps
that would mean a lot of extra work but I think it would pay off in the end

very nice concept

5/5!

Nice typing thumbs! lol

great

this is very creative and original, it looked great and the music was good as well, this wins my highest approval.