Reviews for "Underneath"

a good submission!

I throught it was very well done, and very creative. the only thing i saw that you could work on is motion animation, such as the moving baseball. Other than that, good work. sorry about the 8/10 and 4/5, just trying to vote fairly.

not my kind of style, but good art

well, the tital says it... i didnt like the song, but i did like the story. and those good things are alot better then the bad. so yeah ill just give you a 10/10 and a 5/5

Sweet

This is one of the most creative things I've seen on Newgrounds. It was great fun to watch. Its almost to good........

great work

loved the faces, loved the concept

LOVED IT

I love your animation. Hey Ben-The-Riderlook under author, and its says audio. Click GFB23! And from there download =]