Reviews for "Underneath"

awesome

I thought that this was great!
Amazing work and awesome audio

That was...weird...

I don't know if quote, "This hand is taken beneath his bed to see the many ways he manifests himself in the world around us." is kind of out of context.When I first saw the flash I was kind of confused on what was going on.Then I read your comment about it and I think I see where you were going with this.Well anyway...I really like the animation but the story is kind of iffy.

entertaining

this was good and an original idea. i hadnt seen any thing like it before, therefore it was very entertaining to watch.
everyone who gave this zero because of some stupid reason like, e.g "i didnt understand it", i will bet is under eight years old. but there is no way to avoid people like that so i guess artists like you will have to put up with it...

overall though, a good, original, entertaining animation.

Paul Rocks

Subliminal messaging? haha

I really liked it :) I thought the animation was really good and it told a nice story :)
People really need to get over the fact that it's weird. Yes it's weird but alot of the stuff on Newgrounds is! Look at Adam Phillips cartoons.
Only complaint was the music! I just don't think it fit the animation so well

Well done

Huh?!

I didn't get the sense of this movie...