Reviews for "Underneath"

Outstanding.

An interesting idea for a flash that has been well implemented.

The artistic skill was absolutely amazing. I cannot believe you did it entirely with a mouse! As for the plot, I can't see how it fits the topic of coexistence, but it was rather fun to watch. =)

I will be keeping an eye on your flashes in the future.

This deserves its front page spot and should certainly have a higher score than it does.

5/5 10/10

"Ok"

The music was good but I really didn't get the plot. You still did a great flash!

very good

I have to give you props for having such a unique story. I thought the ending came kinda quickly, I would have liked to have seen more of the hands dream. Also, I noticed the hand only had three fingers and a thumb rather then four in a couple of shots.

Made my day!

Well, I was dreading work today, but I think this just made my day better.

Amazing! Truly Spectacular!

This is probably the best "art" submission by someone is years! The use of hands really brings out the true chracteristics of what we can do thanks to our hands. This an amazing movie! Continue making and posting movies on New Grounds. Keep up the good work mate!